Restorations in ChildrenIMPORTANT: For children, please pay special attention not to leave them bite on their lips, cheeks nor their tongue in order to prevent such injuries.
- Following anesthesia, be careful not to leave them bite on their lips, cheeks nor the tongue;
- They can eat immediately after the treatment of white fillings while being very careful to the effect of the anesthesia;
- Tooth sensitivity is possible after treatment, it will fade after a few weeks;
- Run your dental hygiene care as indicated.
Gray Fillings (Amalgam)
- Following anesthesia, be careful not to bite the lips, cheeks or tongue;
- IMPORTANT: Wait 2 hours before eating any solid or semi-solid food. The consumption of fluids is allowed right after treatment..such as juices, yogourt, pouding.etc. For the remainder of the day, eat food semi-hard on the other side of the mouth. Attention to the residual effects of anesthesia;
- Run your dental hygiene care as indicated except for flossing.